Paws for Trello
By Milosz Falinski
Supported Devices :
27/11/2016 | Version : 1.3.2 | Size : 47.6 MB
IMPORTANT: Please update to 1.3.2 as soon as you can! :) Version 1.3.0 introduced a pretty major bug that is spamming Trello API and causing them some issues.
- Fixed an issue with app making unwanted requests to Trello API
- Fixed an annoying issue where the language bar couldn't be dismissed
- Fixed images not being correctly embedded using markdown syntax
- Slightly improved battery usage again, full fix is on the horizon, coming to 1.4.0!
What's new in 1.3.0:
Big new features and bug fixes!
- **Multiple windows!** You can now have multiple windows open so you can work on multiple boards at once! This is a big one, so report any bugs you find at email@example.com
- **You can now set a default board!** Set a board that will load when opening Paws for Trello. You can also load it quickly with a new shortcut - Cmd+D and change it to current board with Cmd+Shift+D
- Add printing support - Cmd+P
- Add option to copy current board/card URL - shortcut Cmd+Alt+C
- Much **improved performance**! Now Paws for Trello is much better at conserving your battery and will not use nearly as much power in the background.
- Added option to send a test notification - use it to set up and customise notifications.
- Added notices and instructions to unsupported and partially supported Power-Ups, while we’re working on fixes. If you find any broken Power-Ups send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed issues with dragging cards when zoomed in/out
- Fixed styling issues when zooming out - no more overlapping buttons!
- Shortcuts are now more consistent with other apps: Access all boards with Cmd+Shift+B and use Cmd+0 to reset zoom level
- Fixed menu bar icon not changing color when changing menu bar theme
- Fixed spelling mistake on Settings page :)
10/09/2016 | Version : 1.2.2 | Size : 43.9 MB
- In the last update we accidentally lost our font and ability to select text, so we're bringing them back with this quick update
What's New in 1.2.0:
- Open Trello URLs automatically in Paws for Trello - download extensions for Chrome & Safari on our website
- Much better Native Notifications - see who did what instantly, in your native language!
- Introducing Enhancements - new addon styling options including label names and card count for each list
- Ability to Zoom in/out for a more accessible Trello experience
- Paste & Go - copy a board or card link and open it in Paws for Trello with a shortcut (Cmd+Shift+V)
- History Controls - go back and forward using new history controls
- All Business Power-Ups and Attachment services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box) are now supported!
- Trello shortcuts now work right away - no need to click on the window first anymore
- Fixed multiple login windows showing up when logging out
- Clicking the menubar icon will hide the app window if it's focused
- Improved support for Enterprise SSO login
02/07/2016 | Version : 1.0.10 | Size : 46.1 MB
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
- Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Cmd+Alt+C - Copy URL of currently open card or board
- Cmd+Alt+V - Open any Trello card or board in Paws by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
- Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmd+Shift+B - Open Boards page
- Cmd+D - Open Default Board
- Right-click on card - quick edit menu
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
: Top Paid Mac Applications [Productivity]
Screenshots Mac OSX :
Comments and Ratings for Paws for Trello
Makes Trello 100% Better (1.3.2)
5/5 By MMacAttack
Though I’ve always liked Trello, the lack of a desktop app has been one of the reasons I’ve never used it on a consistent basis. Paws does what Trello should have done a long time ago, and has done it stylishly and seamlessly. After a few weeks of using Paws, it has become my go-to todo app.
It would be great if it was fully usuable offline, but as is you need to be online to add new boards or to load your boards if restarting the app. But for adding cards to existing boards, it seems to work fine. Even without full offline functionality, being able to work with Trello in a dedicated app (rather a browser tab inevitably lost among the 50+ I usually have open), is a fantastic step forward.
A message to Trello: work with these guys to add offiline cababilities — there are plenty of Trello users (current or potential) who would really value this upgrade…
Excellent Trello application and very quick developer (1.3.1)
5/5 By 4instanceuk
I love this application and the developer is very quick to respond to bugs and in under a week as issued as fix plus loads more useful features. Well worth the cost!
Fantastic Unofficial Native App! (1.2.2)
5/5 By JoeDavine
I have to admit. I was skepticle.
Everyone has had dire experiences with unofficial (and official, to be fair) apps of their favourite services - and having to pay the small fee for this app upfront really felt difficult. However, taking that small punt was extremely worth it.
Paws for Trello is pretty much fantastic.
Not only does it have every single feature you would expect from an actual Trello product (big Kudos), but it also just does things well within the Mac interface. Don’t want PfT running in your taskbar? That’s fine - just have a small menubar icon instead. Want to be notified as soon as there are Trello changes? That’s fine too. There is even a global shortcut to open PfT at any point… Which I find myself using constantly to quickly check what I need to complete.
There are no slow downs, no laggy interface bugs, no overly-complicated menu settings. It limits itself to the key functionality of Trello and adds just enough Mac functionality to be extremely lightweight and powerful.
Absolute kudos to the developer - and in reality, as a Mac app, Trello should be purchasing it outright and turning it into their official offering.
Great work - great app.
Just what I needed! (1.2.2)
5/5 By krider2010
Huge fan of native apps, whatever the platform, so this really helps me. I understand why web development is popular, but I wanted my trello boards to sit alone from other browser tabs. And that’s not possible without a lot of effort to not have that window in focus when you click another link etc.
This app solves my problem. Gives me a dock icon (or menubar if you prefer), integrates with notifications, and saves my sanity. When your sprint details live in a Trello board having something like this is perfect. A suggested enhancement (but really I’m asking for the cherry on the icing here) would be a new window per Trello account. I just have my main account open in it now and love it.
This is the app that Trello should have written.
Even better after updates! (1.2.2)
5/5 By Milosz_F
I’ve been an Xccello user, but when I saw this come out on ProductHunt I got it instantly. It’s a minimal desktop wrapper for Trello.com but it works very well. I’m glad drag n drop and keyboard shortcuts work, because this is a serious problem with some other apps. Also, I really enjoy having pretty icons in my dock, so this is a very nice touch.
Paws started out as a basic Trello client, but with this recent update has evolved into a really solid app. With addition of browser extensions it really is the best Trello app around :)
Good so far! (1.0.10)
5/5 By Milosz_F
I’ve been an Xccello user so far, but when I saw this come out on ProductHunt I got it instantly.
It’s a minimal desktop wrapper for Trello.com but it works very well. I’m glad drag n drop and keyboard shortcuts work, because this is a serious problem with some other apps. Also, I really enjoy having pretty icons in my dock, so this is a very nice touch.
Finally a desktop trello app (1.0.10)
5/5 By PickledHam
Always been a big fan of trello, and have tried many apps for bringing it out of the browser. This is in my opinion the best. Same trello experience but it has been enhanced for people like me who have multiple boards they need to quickly switch between. :) Very happy so far!
TriPeaks Solitaire Classic
Price : Free
Spider Solitaire ►
Price : Free
Price : Free
4 in a row 2
Price : Free
Bubble Shooter Holiday
Price : Free